Did everyone have a good 4th of July weekend?
This is what I did:
Basically, I treated the last week as if it was my birthday where I celebrate for days by binge eating until food doesn’t taste good anymore.
Between yogurt and bagels I ate:
- 1 hot dog
- 1 burger
- 1 quarter pounder with cheese (which is in a burger category all its own)
- 1 slider (or like, half a burger?)
- 2 Subway sammiches. Truthfully, it could have been 3.
- 2 steak tacos from Del Taco
- Fries on fries on fries.
- and a kiddie sized Frosty for dipping.
- Chips on dip on dip.
- Two spicy chicken sandwiches in less than 24 hours, but one was from McDonald’s while the other was from Wendy’s, and those are two totally different experiences
- and 2 fried cheesecake bites from the Del Taco drive thru that I couldn’t wait to eat, so I shoveled them into my gullet with one hand and steered into my garage with the other as I watched my trainer neighbor Nick run sprints shirtless on our sidewalk. I pawed sadly at the window and slowly drove passed him.
One day I shall introduce myself to him when my mouth isn’t full of fried saturated fats. But I don’t know when that day would realistically happen….