Fall just happens to be my favorite season- I was born November 1st, so of course it’s the best season. I love it so much that my hair is the color of foliage so I can celebrate all year long.
This season I want to make the most of Fall so I made a little to do list of all the things I’d like to do:
- Decorate Pumpkins
- Have a pumpkin muffin at Starbucks (and then go spinning for a week straight to work it off).
- Go apple picking and get an apple cider donut….or just get the donut.
- Find a matching Halloween costume for myself and my dog… We’re going to be skunks! Obviously, I have a lot going on in my life.
- Buy some black and/or gray boots.
- Find pumpkin wine.
- Decorate for Halloween.
- Buy some green flannel to go with my hair.
- Get my nails painted in a Halloween theme.
- Go to Salem, Mass. and buy a new t-shirt of a black kitten wearing a witches hat to replace my old one. So cute, y’all.